In the ever-evolving landscape of security and protection, executive protection training is paramount. This article delves into the comprehensive Executive protection training Course offered by Pacific West Academy (PWA), shedding light on the program’s duration, curriculum, benefits, and how it empowers individuals to excel in the executive protection industry.
About Pacific West Academy
Pacific West Academy, a division of Advanced Security Concepts, Inc. (ASC), has emerged as a distinguished institution for executive protection training. With strategic locations in Los Angeles and San Diego, PWA is dedicated to equipping individuals with the knowledge and skills required for success in the security and executive protection sectors.
The Executive protection training Course, spanning 27 days, stands as a pinnacle in executive protection specialist training. Ideal for individuals aspiring to enter the executive protection industry, this program is designed for those who have already obtained their basic security permits. It offers comprehensive training and dignitary protection certification, enhancing proficiency in various high-end security and security-related courses.
The CPS Course comprises various classes, each contributing to a well-rounded education in executive protection:
- Executive Protection, Advanced (EP 3, 4, 5, 6, 7): This segment covers surveillance and counter-surveillance techniques, contractor operations, advancing locations frequented by clients, and armed reaction drills during high-threat situations.
- Firearms Course, Advanced (FA 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9): The Advanced Handgun Shooting Tactics Course focuses on reinforcing fundamental tools necessary for security personnel, emphasizing stress-based scenario training following Israeli Tactics doctrines.
- Emergency Vehicle Operation Course (EVOC 1, 2): This course combines classroom instruction with practical application in vehicle operation, including high-speed maneuvers relevant to law enforcement and executive protection scenarios.
- Behavioral Analysis (Beh 1, 2, 3): Students delve into human behavior and aggression, learning to analyze behavior patterns and techniques that enhance human relations while preventing aggression. Pre-event indicators of potential attacks based on human behavior patterns are also explored.
- Operational & Supervisory Skills (Super 1, 2, 3): This segment imparts fundamental and advanced skills used by executive protection supervisors for planning and executing security details. Students gain practical experience by planning security details based on real-time information.
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC 1, 2, 3, 4): Focused on evidence-based procedures for civilian tactical environments, this course aims to reduce preventable deaths. It encompasses three phases of tactical care and is instructed by NAEMT-certified professionals.
- Krash Combatives (KC): Providing an introduction to hand-to-hand combat techniques, this course amalgamates fighting disciplines such as Krav Maga, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Boxing, and redirection drills, catering to scenarios that may arise for executive protection agents.
Duration and Cost
The CPS Course spans 232 hours and is priced at $11,147. This cost includes all necessary supplies. Participants in the EVOC class are required to possess a valid driver’s license.
Pacific West Academy’s Executive protection training Course stands as a beacon of excellence in the realm of executive protection training. With its holistic curriculum, experienced instructors, and real-world application, this program equips individuals with the skills and certification needed to thrive in the executive protection industry. Whether you’re an aspiring professional or someone looking to enhance your existing security skills, enrolling in the CPS Course at PWA can be your gateway to a rewarding career in executive protection. Invest in your future and excel in the dynamic field of security and executive protection with PWA.